This Black Friday weekend (November 28th – Sunday, November 30th) at Whole Foods save up to 35 percent off on featured fair trade certified products:
- Alter-Eco Organic Chocolate Truffles 25% Off
-$1/1 Alter Eco Coupon
-$1/1 Alter Eco Whole Foods Coupon in the Whole Planet Calendar
- Third St. Festivus Chai (Original and new Spicy Pumpkin flavors) 20% Off
- Bearitos Pita Chips (Cinnamon & Sugar and Cocoa varieties) 35% Off
- Dr. Bronner’s Organic Whole Kernel Coconut Oil 40% Off
- Theo Chocolate Bars 30% Off
Also, in certain locations, all body care products will be 25% off and 25% off apparel by PACT. Check with your local store though as this is only at certain locations.
About Fair Friday: Fair trade products offer shoppers a more ethical choice in the marketplace, and a way to vote with their dollars to support responsible trade. Whole Foods Market is hosting this “Fair Friday” weekend sale as a way to remind Black Friday shoppers to slow down and think about how purchasing decisions can impact and improve the lives of those producing their holiday gifts.