My phone is becoming overrun with cash back apps, but I'm ok with that, because they are easy to use, and help me save on my groceries!
One of the newest ones to become popular is the Snap app by Groupon. It's easy to use, similar to Ibotta.
HOW DOES SNAP BY GROUPON WORK?
Offers work at any store, just follow these steps:
- Download the Snap app for iPhone or Android, or use the Snap website
- Browse the offers before you shop (some offers will only be available to certain users)
- Purchase the products listed under offers at any store (all receipts must be submitted within two (2) days of the purchase)
- "Snap" a photo of your receipt and get cash in your account
Once you earn at least $20 in cash back, you can request a check via mail. I'm not sure if they have plans to add paypal or not, but that is a possibility in the future.
New offers are added mid-week, and bonus offers are added randomly at anytime, so keep checking your app before you go shopping!
CURRENT "SNAP" OFFERS
- $1 cash back on any candy
- $1 cash back on 1 gallon of milk
- $.50 cash back on toothpaste
- $.25 cash back on apples
- $3 cash back on Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers
Receipts can take a while to be processed and show up in your account and offers are limited, so the faster you can redeem them the better, I've missed out on a few because they sold out of offers before I could purchase the product.